- Our online offer is fast, flexible, simple and inexpensive.
- we are guided by your needs and find individually suitable solutions.
- With your personal online tool eny Control, you can manage your loans easily, anytime and anywhere.
- our price-performance ratio is unbeatable. Tip: You can compare your credit at any time and switch to us.
Yes. We are 100 % online: You can find us here:
With us you profit from the best price-performance ratio, because our offer is 100% online. Less administrative effort, lean structures and short communication channels are positively reflected in the price.
If you already have a credit or credit card: You can compare your credit at any time, switch to us and save every month.
Define credit amount (from CHF 1'000 to CHF 120'000)Enter personal data (address, date of birth, etc.)Declare income (regular monthly income, additional income)List expenses (rent, health insurance, other loans)Offer
Confirm application and remember: You receive the loan decision and the loan agreement online - immediately after application.
Yes, our online credit commitment is binding. If your information is truthful.
The online application only requires information that is mandatory by law. This includes:Personal dataInformation on the housing situationRevenue (net wage)Expenses
In order for your loan to be disbursed, the following documents will always be required from you:
- Signed contract documents
- Pay slips (copies of the last three months)
- Form A with signature
- Yellow identification (only applies to new customers)
Plain and simple: a certified copy of your identity card. This is what we need,
so that we can clearly identify our customers. This is required by law.
At the nearest post office, at many house banks, at your notary or your municipality*. Our tip: Be sure to take all the necessary documents with you.
You need these Documents
- Yellow Identification template (which we will send you)
- a valid identity card (passport, ID, driving licence, foreigners must present the foreigner's identity card)
Keep a copy for your records - send the original to eny Finance. *Most agencies charge a fee for issuing documents.
You confirm with Form A that you have paid the credit instalments with your own money and are therefore the beneficial owner. In this way we are in compliance with the Money Laundering Act.
No. We'll handle your loan request discreetly.
The Consumer Credit Act (KKG) protects borrowers against over-indebtedness and lays the legal foundation for lending. It is the legal basis for granting consumer credit throughout Switzerland.
ZEK is the central office for credit information. It collects all reports and information on consumer credit, leasing and credit card obligations - positive such as also negative. Access to this information is reserved for authorized institutions. Before we definitively approve a loan, we check the ZEK entries of the customer.
We check carefully and comply with the current legal provisions of the Consumer Credit Act (KKG). A rejection is always based on a solid legal basis and is not negotiated. The following criteria are taken into account when examining an application:
- Demographic criteria such as age, etc.
- Personal circumstances
- Existing obligations and payment behaviour in connection with these obligations
- Other internal risk criteria
The refusal is always due to the fact that one or more of these criteria are not met. Unfortunately, we cannot communicate the individual reasons for refusal.
After the credit application you have 14 days to withdraw from the credit.
Yes, your data is safe with us. To protect your personal data we use modern security systems and technologies.
Redeem a loan
Some providers charge high fees for the final invoice. However, it is still worth changing, because: The interest savings are considerably higher - You make up for the expenses in a short time and save during the rest of the term.
Yes, of course. Because by law, you have full freedom to choose your provider yourself and switch at any time. You fulfil the contractual conditions by paying the open amount (= final amount). If you redeem your current loan and convert it into an eny credit personal loan, we pay the open amount directly to the current provider after the loan commitment. Your old credit account is thus balanced - your obligations fulfilled.
The KKG (Bundesgesetz über den Konsumkredit) regulates early repayment in Article 17.
Art. 17 Early repayment
1. the consumer may fulfil the obligations arising from the consumer credit in advance.
2. In this case, the consumer is entitled to a waiver of interest and a reasonable reduction in the costs incurred for the undrawn term of the credit.
From a legal point of view, you are not obliged to inform the current provider of the change. You may compare your credit and change provider at any time. In order to apply for your eny Credit personal loan online, you only have to Know the open credit amount (= balance).
In short: Because an eny credit is cheaper, easier and clearer:
You save interest
Calculate how much interest you can save thanks to a redemption loan - by comparing your loan. You'll see: Depending on the term and amount of the loan, you can save several thousand francs.
You optimise the number of loan instalments
You apply for the replacement loan and choose the number of installments that can be optimally reconciled with your household budget.
You play it safe - by securing the installments
If you wish, you can insure the instalments in the event of a financial bottleneck. eny Credit Insurance offers the most comprehensive insurance cover in Switzerland to date.
You make optimal use of your credit limit
Do you have several loans from different providers? Then we have to include them in your personal budget calculation. Your credit line may become tighter as a result. If you combine all loans and credit card statements with the redemption loan to form an eny Credit personal loan, you make full use of your credit line - and save interest every month.
Replace your credit and switch to eny Finance - nothing easier than that: Apply online for your replacement credit. In this way, you can bundle current loans into an eny Credit personal loan and benefit immediately from our favourable interest rate on all your obligations.
No, unfortunately we are not allowed to do that - even if we would like to do it for you. Just like us, your current provider is also subject to legal secrecy obligations: He may not give us any information about your business relationship. The law thus protects your privacy. The best thing to do is simply call your current credit provider and order the final invoice for your current credit agreement.
Prerequisites and conditions
The interest rate is from 4.5% to max. 8.9% - this is our annual percentage rate.
We are able to finance your personal loan from a minimum of CHF 1,000 to a maximum of CHF 120,000.
Yes, you can bundle your credit card balance or other loans into one eny credit. We replace the existing credit obligations - you benefit from favourable conditions, pay only one instalment and gain an overview thanks to eny Control.
We assume a regular income. We adjust the amount of our credit offer to your monthly income and your personal budget calculation.
Most of our services are free of charge. Only postal charges for deposits at the counter, the cost of physically delivered and delivered documents, reminder charges or extraordinary costs in connection with collection, special orders and termination are charged. The complete list of our fees can be found in our fee overview.
Yeah, you top up the credit whenever you need to. We will check your new request against the same criteria as for the existing loan.
|up to CHF 30'000.00||in 6 to 72 monthly instalments|
|from CHF 30'000.00||in 6 to 120 monthly instalments|
We adjust the amount and the number of instalments individually to your needs. Once defined, the rate remains the same throughout the entire term.
Of course, anytime. And without any additional costs. You even save interest through early repayment.
Yes, of course. Only: The loan amount must not exceed your legally defined financing limit.
Please contact us as soon as possible. Together we will try to find a solution. Our tip: Secure your instalments right from the start: With our instalment insurance eny Credit Insurance.
Yes, you can. Debt interest is deducted from taxable income in the tax return. You will find the tax certificate in your eny Control at the end of the year. Download it, print it out, enclose it with your tax return - it's as simple as that.
The installment insurance eny Credit Insurance protects your monthly installment payments:- Unemployment through no fault of your own
- total disability
- Loss of income due to serious illness
eny Credit Insurance offers comprehensive insurance coverage - unlike any other instalment insurance in Switzerland at present:
In the event of inability to work or unemployment:
- the monthly instalment specified in the credit agreement, or
- the amount of credit outstanding on the 31st day of incapacity for work, or
- of a maximum of CHF 2,500.00 per insured credit and month,
depending on which is the lowest - for a maximum of 12 months per insured event.
If the insurance cover includes several loans, the insurance partner will pay you a maximum of CHF 3,000.00 per month for all loans together. If you are still unemployed or unable to work after the 31st day - but for less than a full month - eny Credit Insurance will pay 1/30 of the aforementioned amount for each day of permanent incapacity to work or unemployment.
Insurance benefit in the event of total incapacity for work or serious illness:
- Payment of the outstanding balance of the credit agreement up to a maximum of CHF 80,000 per insured credit - less the amount with which you are in default.
- If the insurance cover includes several credits, the maximum payment of eny Credit Insurance for all credits together is CHF 200,000.00.
- 30 days in the event of incapacity for work, unemployment and total incapacity for work
- 180 days for severe illness
Coverage 'Total incapacity for work and serious illness':from the date indicated on the insurance certificate.
30 days after the date stated on the insurance certificate (waiting period).
Cover 'incapacity for work':
60 days after the date stated on the insurance certificate (waiting period).
- After 30 days of incapacity for work, unemployment and total incapacity for work
- After 180 days in case of severe illness
- At the end of the credit agreement (end date). Or on the day on which the account with us is cleared and balanced.
On the due date, if the entire outstanding amount becomes due prematurely. The remaining amount is due prematurely, e.g. in the event of termination due to default, bankruptcy of the insured person or similar.
- With the 65th birthday of the insured person.
- On the day of retirement of the insured person - whether regular or early.
- On the day of payment of the 36th monthly contribution by eny Finance Insurance to cover disability and/or unemployment.
- As soon as eny Finance Insurance has paid the insurance benefit for total disability, the cover expires on the same day.
- As soon as eny Finance Insurance has paid the insurance benefit for a serious illness, the cover expires on the same day.
- As of the termination date, if the insurance contract is terminated by termination.
- With the death of the insured person.
Yes, you can cancel the insurance. The following conditions apply:
Immediately after commencement of insurance:
- Cancelable within 30 days
After expiry of the first 30 days after commencement of insurance:
- can be cancelled at any time
- 30 days notice period
- at the end of the month
If eny Finance Insurance changes the insurance conditions or premiums:
- 30 days notice period
- at the end of the month
Cross-border commuters: Can I apply for an eny credit personal loan as a cross-border commuter?
Is my partner liable for my eny credit?
The following prerequisites must be met:
- Minimum age 18 (up to 64 years)
- Swiss residential address
- Regular income from employed activities
- Unannounced employment relationship
- Swiss bank or postal account
- Valid passport, ID, driving licence or residence permit valid for foreigners
- No seizure/loss certificates